Sunday, October 24, 2010

Remember Me?

Yeah... I've been scarce around these parts lately. I haven't really had much motivation to blog. I've been too busy to craft due to having estate sales, parties, cleaning the house for said parties/estate sales, caring for a teething baby with a cold, being exhausted because of the latter, etc. Life just seems unblaggable to me at the moment. That and we got the new Apple TV and we synced Netflix with it, so now we can watch things other than 30 Rock. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE 30 Rock, but I have probably seen every episode at least 10 times. Consequently, if you ever play 30 Rock Scene It, you will want me on your team.

Anyways, I did do one craft project over the last couple of weeks. Here's a couple of pics.




I cut out some leaves on my cutter and strung them on some orange yarn. The house needed some festive"ness" added to it and I think this did the trick.

That's all for now. Stay tuned this week when I will post more crafty projects, tell some funny stories (I was going to write one today, but now I can't remember what it was), and show you some of my fave things!

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for you to post. Your garland is adorable and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice garland Weeze! An Apple TV! Uh oh, did Zak sell Zoey again?

    ReplyDelete