Friday, September 3, 2010

Faves!

Hey friends! If I'm a bad blogger all week, at least you can count on a Friday post, right?

1. Fresh, cold pineapple on a hot summer day. I was at the store and a whole pineapple was the same price as a peeled and cored pineapple... Who would opt for the whole pineapple in that situation? Not me! Thanks, Stew Leonard's for peeling my pineapple!
2. This outfit from Anthropology. Went to a new-ish mall with my sister this week that we love/hated. Loved the amazing stores/hated that almost everything was out of our price range. This outfit was the perfect example. I fell in love with it, but the skirt and cardigan alone was more than $200. Sigh.


3. This hat from Gap (at the same mall). Zak thinks it's stupid, I think it's cute.


4. And finally, this little hat from this Etsy shop. I feel a project coming on!

Welp... I'm off to get ready for our 3 day weekend! Don't really have much planned, so maybe I can get some crafting done. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with your babay! That picture of her in the hat is now my wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete