Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Faves





Again... It's technically Saturday here, but I'm doing it anyways. Tonight I have been working on making a card with my cutter to enter into a challenge thingie. I'm still learning about the cutter so it basically took me all night. And I'm still not done. I'll post pics of it when it's complete (hopefully tomorrow). Anyways... here are my faves from this week!

1. This necklace found at this Etsy Shop.

2. The Cheesecake Factory. Zak and I went for our anniversary and then again a week later with my sister. We got the Ahi Tuna Tempura Roll when Zak and I went and it was soooooo good. I would eat it right now, if I had the chance.

3. Project Runway. I loved Mondo's outfit this week. I would probably wear that.


4. Oreos. Nough said.

5. Making books on Mixbook.com and sharing them.

6. My KnK Max. I am learning lots about it and am starting to really get into the whole papercrafting thing - I even joined a forum (which usually isn't my thing, but I can see that it's going to be good for me). I just have to get some pics printed so I can start scrapbooking Zoey's life. So exciting!!!! I'll add photos as pages get made... don't worry.

7. This one is more like an anti-fave... That Top Chef Season 7 is over. I love the show and am sad the season is over, but I don't think this season was the best. I think that last season had the most talent. There were clear standouts from the get go. The first episode, I called who was going to be the final 4. I was routing for Kevin the whole time. He was so chill and seemed like such a nice guy... Zak and I want to hang out with him. This season seemed like most everyone was on the same level. You knew Angelo was going to make it to the top, but I couldn't tell who else would. Anyways... enough of my rant.

Welp, that's all folks. Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Girl- we have a lot in common- you need to come over and make cards with me Wednesday at noon- I have the Martha circle cutter. I love Project runway and the Cheesecake Factory. I love oreos. I love cooking competition shows- so when ya comin over?

    ReplyDelete