Friday, September 10, 2010

Will I Make it on Time?

It's Saturday here on the east coast, but I am still calling it Friday Faves because it's still Friday in California :)

Here are my fave things of the week:

1. Doodle Jump - It's a game for the iphone and it's highly addictive. Really. You have to bounce the little guy pictured below onto platforms without falling or hitting bad guys.
2. The fact that I finally feel like the house is getting clean... such a nice feeling!

3. The weather here. So. Beautiful!

4. This pic of Zoey. So fashion forward! And I can't believe how big she's getting. She totally looked at the camera and tilted her head for this pic. Such a ham.


5. Listening to Zoey jabber. I could listen to that sound all day.

6. Chocolate chip cookies (made with really dark chocolate chips) topped with sea salt. Highly addictive and oh so yummy!

7. The below scarf from this Etsy Shop.


Thanks for reading! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment