Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I wish I was Tiny

Baby clothes are so cute and you can find them really cheap these days. Sometimes (everyday), I wish that I had an enlarger/shrinking machine so Zoey and I could share a wardrobe. She is getting quite the cardigan collection going on and almost has as many as me. I'm quite jealous. Most of hers are cuter than mine though... Anyways, my point in all of this is that I made a onesie and matching little shoes for my niece who is due to make her grand entrance into this world in about a month. I thought it was so cute that I might make a me sized t-shirt version (because an adult in a onesie is just creepy and I can't imagine that it would be comfortable). Here are pics! I used a pattern for the shoes found here. I made some fabric yoyo's (tutorial found here) and sewed them onto a plain white onesie. It was super easy.





P.S. I gave Zoey a NutriGrain bar yesterday. This is what happened.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was tiny too, love them. And nutrigrain bars are by far the messiest of all foods for babies!

    ReplyDelete