Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Cut Above

You like the little pun in my title? Cheesy, right? I've never been good at blog titles. Anyways... I made and finished my first cutting project! Woot! It's not perfect and I still have tons to learn about it. It's a little overwhelming, actually. I think this weekend, my cutter and I are going to spend some quality time together. Maybe even get intimate. Who knows.

The file I used to make this cute card is courtesy of my mother-in-law, Jan of Sam and Hailey Designs. She's a cutter guru. Want to confirm the truth of that statement? Visit her blog. You'll see.

So, here are some pics.






2 comments:

  1. that is indeed super cute. nice job and nice pun ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great!!!!!!!!! You're going to be an expert in no time. Then of course the addiction will set in and you'll be cutting all the while Z is playing WoW. :-)

    ReplyDelete