Thursday, July 29, 2010

See...

Told you I was going to post today. The past couple of days I have been making these baby slippers. I found the pattern here. I love all of the patterns, but the kimono shoes looked the easiest, so I thought I would start with those. My first attempt didn't turn out too well. I got frustrated making them and had to walk away and eventually threw them out. The next night I started fresh and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. The pattern said that it would take a beginner 1 hour. I don't know what's below beginner, because it took me about 3 hours. I'm still bad at sewing, but I'm improving. I'm going to try to make a pair a week to get better at making them. I'll keep you posted on that.

Anyways... when I was finished I decided that Zoey needed a matching onesie so I made her one. The onesie itself that I appliqued was a little small, but still cute. I tried to make a ninny holder to match too, but I tried something new and it didn't work out, so I'll try again tonight. So, here are the pics!






And they are completely reversible!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog rocks Weezie. You are truly a craft face. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, I forgot you had a new blog!! I saw it on my phone text today though so I am following so I can have your posts sent to my Google Reader! You have posted more on here than your joint page I am so proud of you!

    And the slippers are so cute! Zoey looks so happy wearing them!

    ReplyDelete