Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Faves - A Day Late

I was supposed to finish this yesterday, but when I was working on it the power went out and messed up our router...

So, I thought on Fridays, I would post some of my favorite things that I used or saw during the week. Here are my faves this week:

1. I made my big batch of baby food this week and used this handy little gadget that my mom got me. It's the Beaba baby food freezer tray. She got it here. So easy to get the frozen baby food out because it's made of flexible silicone. I would freeze a batch, unmold them, store them in ziplocks and freeze another batch. And the portions are perfect for the babe. Genius!
2. This necklace. Found here.


3. The new face Zoey makes. She sucks her top lip in and it is very cute. Have not caught in on camera yet because whenever she sees the camera she smiles. But when I do catch it, I'll be sure to post it.

4. My Pampered Chef Stoneware brownie pan. That thing makes the bestest brownies. The edges come out soooo good. I wish I had one right now.

That's all I can think of right now... Kind of tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment