Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started

Oh heeeey... Welcome to my blog! To start this blank canvas, I thought I'd make some introductions. Sound good? Good. My name is Weezie. I'm married to my bestest friend, Zak. (Yes, we know that Zak and Weezie is the double headed dragon from the show Dragon Tales.) Together we have a beautiful baby, Zoey (don't know how we managed it, but she really is cute). Zak and I were both raised in New England, and that is where we currently reside. We love it here and plan on staying for as long as we can. I am presently working as a personal chef and being a mom at the same time. It's lots of work, but I love both cooking and being with my bebe so it's totally worth it. Below is the most current family pic we have. Zoey is about double that size now, but don't worry... you will see more recent pictures of her in posts to come.


Since this blog is mine, I will tell you a little more about me. I love crafting and creating. I just acquired a sewing machine and have been experimenting with that. I also just got a cutter last week, which I am sooooo excited about. I'm still learning how to use it, so don't ask me any questions about it yet :)

My current favorite mediums are buttons, felt and sweaters bought at Good Will. Right now I'm really into making headbands, plush monsters, scrapbook pages, and books.

Don't be surprised if you see posts on here about recipes, my favorite inventions, books, crazy adventures, funny stories or cute things other people make and/or sell (giving credit where credit is due, of course).

And, I think I will leave it at that for now. I'm hoping to post at least 3 times a week, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Weezie, I miss your face. Are you guys going to stake family day? Also, I went to your Etsy shop and was sorely disappointed to find it currently empty. No pressure, but I'm excited to see what you have in the works. And the last thing is that I can't wait to see what recipes you put on here because I have no idea what I'm doing in the kitchen although I guess that means that I probably will screw up your awesome fancy pants recipes. But I will attempt them anyhow. Ok, that's all. Bye.

    ReplyDelete