Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ninny Holder

My first real post! So, in my family we have always called pacifiers ninnies. I was addicted to my ninny, until I was about 3. Then came the tragic event that changed my life. We were on family camping trip in Maine, climbing on rocks at the beach when a bird swooped down while my back was turned, took my beloved ninny and flew away (at least that's what my parents told me). So, it comes as no surprise that Zoey loves her ninny. I found a great holder for it that clips to her clothes at Target. Well, we've been through 2 now because with all of the spit-up, drool, food and what-not, they got pretty nasty. The problem? They are pretty pricey and hard to find in stores, so I decided to make one. It was easy. Took maybe 15 minutes. I might make another one today!

P.S. Don't mind the prunes on her face. She just ate!


















2 comments:

  1. Keeeeeyooooot!!!! And the ninny holder isn't bad either. I'm so excited to see what's next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIIIIII like it. a lot. though we grew up knowing 'ninny' to mean nipple...so it was always a 'private part' word. lol.

    ReplyDelete