Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Faves

Hi Friends. It's Friday (!) and here are some of my favorite things:

1. This Onesie found here. Zoey must have this.




2. This cartoon from xkcd.com. If you have ever heard me say "wobsite" or "blag", now you know why.



3. All of the baby shoes on ithinksew.com. I will make them. All of them.


4. This picture of Zak and Zoey. Cute, right?

5. And finally... That Zoey said Mamma. She only said it at first when she was mad or angry with me. But today she was just saying it because she's cute. And she loves me. And I love her.
Welp, I've got some crafting to do. Bye!



2 comments:

  1. That pic is so cute!! And she calls you Mamma, that is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally make that onesie. Look up freezer paper stenciling, my new addiction!! I can't wait to share projects!!

    ReplyDelete