Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy Busy

It's Thursday already?!?!!! Where did the week go? Here's where it went so far:

1. At my Aunts, helping her clean for company.
2. Making cookies. These cookies to be exact. A friend asked me to make them for her sister that was having a stressful day. They were very yummy. And I got this cute tin from Michael's craft store. It was on sale to boot... only $2! I'm going to go back and get more tomorrow.


3. Crafting some gifts for a friend that just had a baby. I'll post pics after we send them. They might read this blog, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.
4. Trying to get my house clean. And failing.
5. I went and visited my Gramma this week. It was nice to see her. It's been a while.

And that's about it. Oh, and Zoey's diaper exploded tonight. There was poop everywhere, including all over me. So nasty.

More to come tomorrow!

1 comment: