Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday Faves

Hey Friends! It's Friday again (well, it was Friday a few minutes ago) and you know what that means. Here are some of my faves!

1. These little apron dresses and bloomers from here. So very cute!


2. Lazy days at the town pool. I don't know why we don't go more often. It was fun and free. Even though I got a bad sunburn.

3. Rhett and Link videos. I get sucked in and can't stop watching their videos... here's one of my faves:



4. The new Cantina tacos from Taco Bell. It's not secret that I adore Taco Bell, and they have a winner in these new tacos. I know... they aren't authentic Mexican, but I live in New England. You want Italian food? This is the place, but Mexican... Taco Bell is pretty much it. Can't wait to visit the fam in Arizona so we can get real Mexican food.

And that's it for today! Bye!






2 comments:

  1. A new Mexican place opened up in town. It's a new El Charro Cafe. The original one in Tucson is the place Chimichangas were invented. The chimichangas are the size of a football. And amazing. Now, will you come see us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I'm sorry I've been out of the blogging world for so long, I am glad I am able to go back and read through and look at all the cute pictures in past blog posts though. I can't believe how adorable your little girl is. Kills me! And jeez Weez, you are sooo incredibly talented, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete