Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't Win!

I finished another pair of shoes tonight. Yay! I decided that I want to master one style of shoe before moving on to the next, so I made another paid of kimono shoes. They are so cute and took a lot less time to make than my last pair, but only one problem... one is bigger than the other. Like noticeably bigger. I suppose I can rip the seam out and resew the bigger one to make it smaller, but I'm too tired for that. I'll have to try them on the babe tomorrow and see if you can notice when they are on chubby little feet. I was proud of myself because I even did a little top stitching this time (Yeah. I just used a fancy sewing term. No biggie. I'm pretty much a pro at sewing now... yeah right). I think it makes it look a little more finished.

Maybe I should start exploiting my mistakes and make a shop for children with "special" feet. My commercial would go something like this: Does your kid literally have 2 left feet? I have the solution! One foot 2 sizes bigger than the other? No problem! Come on down to Weezie's store - A Shoe for Every Foot - to get your right fit!




3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! They don't look noticeably difference sizes to me. Where'd you get your pattern? Now I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think the store would be a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the pattern from ithinksew.com. She has tons of other cute shoe patterns too!

    ReplyDelete