Friday, August 27, 2010

Slacker

Yeah... I know. You don't have to tell me that I'm a slacker. I haven't posted all week. I'm not one for making excuses, but here are my excuses:

1. My sister was in town visiting so we spent some time together.
2. I've been cleaning this house full tilt (have to make the most of the dumpster while we can).
3. I got Suzanne Collins newest book "Mockingjay" and have been reading that in my spare time.
4. The weather has been absolutely beautiful this past week and I've been trying to get outside when I can.

That being said, here are some of my favorite things:

1. Turning off the AC, opening the windows, blasting music and cleaning.
2. This apron from this Etsy shop.


3. Brownies. I made some awesome brownies this week. Here's how it went... Made a brownie mix and baked it for 2/3 of the time called for in the directions. Then I took them out, poured a can of sweetened condensed milk over them, a small bag of coconut, a few butterscotch chips and a few chocolate chips. Put it back in the oven until they were done (it took a little longer... like an extra 20 minutes). So good. So sweet though.

4. Blowing bubbles with the girlie.


That's about all I can think of now. More crafting projects to come so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Zo-Zo looks so contemplative! Mom said she got to hold her last week, that made her happy! I am still happy too that I held her and she was happy with me...I still think it was the keys though, she seems to love keys.:)

    ReplyDelete